2.05.2010

Amazing




Amazing is the word that comes to mind when I see this photo and for so many reasons!


1.)  Theses beautiful babies are the newest addition to my family!!

My niece's sweet babies, Ashton and Avery, were born 1.6.10.


They were a little bit early but both went home 3 weeks later happy and healthy.  


 We couldn't be more proud of Amanda as she takes on her new roll as Mommy (x2)!



2.  I got to help my super talented friend Sarah Duckworth  on the photo shoot! 

 I adore everything Sarah does...I mean she did take this


 and these

OH and all of these!



and it was such a treat getting to see her in action. AND...I got to cuddle sweet little babies in between takes!!!


3.)  They are wearing FlutterBaby!!!!

The adorable flower headband and brim cap are 100% cotton and available in ANY sizes!!  I don't have them listed in my Etsy shop just yet, but you can always send me an email or send a message on my Facebook Page and I would be happy to custom design something for you!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FlutterBaby Gifts Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino